Ikena At Ho'opili In Ewa Beach, Oahu
Ikena is a new neighborhood being developed in Ho'opili, a master-planned community in Ewa Beach, Oahu. The newest release of homes in Ikena was on September 20th, 2023 starting around $897,000.
- September 20, 2023 - New Release Starting Around $897,000 - Inquire Now
- July 27, 2023 - New Release Starting Around $935,000
- June 23, 2023 - New Release Starting Around $950,000
- June 4, 2023 - New Release of Homes at Ikena
- April 3, 2023 - Ikena Units Released on First Come, First Served Basis starting at around $940,000
Ikena plans to offer a new and convenient lifestyle, with 8 floor plans to choose from featuring 3 and 4 bedroom layouts, 2-car attached garages, and PV and EV readiness. Total living area for these floor plans ranges between 1,279 Sq Ft and 2,147 Sq Ft, with prices starting at around $897,000.
Each home boasts designer flooring, whole-house split air conditioning, and stainless steel appliances. Edible landscaping adorns the front yards, and an expanded Home Is Connected® - Smart Home system is standard in every residence.
Images are renderings taken from original development plans and may not represent current designs
- Dog Park
- Tot Lot
- Festival Street
- Soho Community Center
- Minutes away from golf course, beach, and more
Interested in Ikena at Ho'opili?
We specialize in helping buyers connect with new development projects on Oahu while providing the complete concierge service. Reach out at 1-(808) 435-7754 or fill out the form below to request a consultation and we'll get back to you as quick as we can. We have decades of experience assisting with buying in new development projects - and we love putting that experience to work helping people get settled in their perfect Oahu home.