Pualei Circle Condos in Diamond Head, Honolulu, Oahu
Looking for a condo on Oahu that’s in a nice quiet area, but still in reach of Diamond Head, Waikiki, and Downtown Honolulu? Pualei Circle is the answer! These cozy condos are almost all fee simple with low maintenance fees. They come in a variety of floor plans ranging from studio to 3-Bed.
Pualei Circle is right in between Kapiolani Regional Park and Diamond Head State Monument. The quiet and relaxed feel of the neighborhood is perfect for those who looking for a serene neighborhood. With just a short walk, you can head out for dinner, to the park, and to the zoo and aquarium beyond. Even Waikiki is in walking range.
Pualei Circle - Location
Pualei Circle is at the base of Diamond Head and east of Kapiolani Regional park. This neighborhood is perfectly situated for living a healthy life without giving up anything. It is just around the corner from Monsarrat Avenue, a road lined with shops and restaurants. Just beyond that is Kapahulu Avenue, a boutique strip with 13 restaurant options.
Pualei Circle is across from the Waikiki Diamond Head Community Gardens. The easiest way to get to Kapiolani Park follows a path through the garden, showcasing the love and hard work put into it. I love this area and how relaxing it is walking through the neighborhood.
Pualei Circle - Buildings
The buildings below are located in the area known as Pualei Circle.
- Diamond Head Surf | 3824 Leahi Avenue
- Diamond Head Aalii | 3017 Pualei Circle
- Diamond Head Gardens | 3045 Pualei Circle
- The Gregg Apartments | 3060 Pualei Circle
- Diamond Head Plaza | 3061 Pualei Circle
- Pua Leahi Apartments | 3071 Pualei Circle
- Diamond Head at Pualei Circle | 3083 Pualei Circle
- Illima Apartments | 3093 Pualei Circle
- Hale Pua Lei | 3111 Pualei Circle
- Diamond Head Terrace | 3121 Pualei Circle
- Diamond Head Hale | 3131 Pualei Circle