Gold Coast Condos In Honolulu, Oahu
Gold Coast Condos are exclusive group of condo buildings built right up on the oceanfront of Oahu's south shore. These condos are a piece of history, sporting gorgeous views unavailable anywhere else. There are 16 buildings in all, constructed between 1953 and 1970 before zoning laws disallowed buildings so close to the beach. Of those buildings, only one is not on Kalakaua Ave.
The Gold Coast of Oahu is world famous for its dining and shopping opportunities, with dining, shopping, and recreational activities aplenty.
Gold Coast Condos are located between Kaimana Beach and Makalei Beach Park, just past the Waikiki Aquarium. All units in the strip are highly coveted due to their easy access to the beach in addition to the numerous neighborhood features. To the north is Waikiki, offering a night life like no other in Hawaii, while the south and west offer up beautiful ocean and sunset views.
The buildings below are listed from North to South, with Kainula being the only Gold Coast Condo not found on Kalakaua Ave.
- Sans Souci | 2877 Kalakaua Ave
- Colony Beach | 2893 Kalakaua Ave
- Colony Surf | 2895 Kalakaua Ave
- Castle Surf | 2937 Kalakaua Ave
- Tropic Seas | 2943 Kalakaua Ave
- Diamond Head Beach Hotel | 2947 Kalakaua Ave
- Diamond Head Ambassador | 2957 Kalakaua Ave
- Diamond Head Apartments | 2969 Kalakaua Ave
- Coral Strand | 2979 Kalakaua Ave
- 2987 Kalakaua | 2987 Kalakaua Ave
- Tahitienne | 2999 Kalakaua Ave
- 3003 Kalakaua | 3003 Kalakaua Ave
- Oceanside Manor | 3015 Kalakaua Ave
- 3019 Kalakaua | 3019 Kalakaua Ave
- Seabreeze | 3065 Kalakaua Ave
- Kainalu | 2801 Coconut Ave