Park Lane Ala Moana - Ultra Luxury Condos For Sale
Park Lane is a luxury condo project with a unique Hawaiian twist that consists of a series of buildings just across the street from the Ala Moana beach in Honolulu. There are just over 200 units in these buildings in floor plans ranging from studio to ultra-luxury penthouse suites, with an average of around 2,000 Sq Ft interior living space. The three grand penthouses range between 5,000 and 6,250 Sq Ft interior living space.
Park Lane is located in the Ala Moana area of Honolulu, close to the golden sands of the Ala Moana Beach Park. The condo project is connected to the Ala Moana Center by a private elevator, giving residents full access to shopping opportunities both local and luxury.
The condos in Park Lane are split into six groups, categorized by the views granted found in each group.
- 1388 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814
- Series Of 100 Ft Tall Condo Towers finished in 2017
- 217 units with 1-Bed to 4-Bed Floor Plans
- Pet friendly, with verification from tower management
Park Lane Condominiums are located in the Ala Moana area of Honolulu, between Kakaako to the west and Waikiki to the east. It sits on Ala Moana Boulevard, in a front row location that is directly adjacent to the Ala Moana beach park, Magic Island, and the Ala Moana Center.
Neighborhood Features Available to Residents of Park Lane Condominiums
Besides all of the luxurious amenities available to residents within the condo project, Park Lane is directly connected to the Ala Moana Shopping center. Going out shopping or dining at any number of local or luxury shops and restaurants is as easy as taking a private elevator. The Ala Moana Center is the world’s largest open air shopping center in the world, bringing retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Hermes, and more, along with year-round outdoor performances.
But if going to the beach or playing a round of tennis is more the mood of the day, Park Lane is just across the street from the Ala Moana Beach Park. The waters in this area are calm year round due to an outer reef, making it a great spot to go for swimming and other beachgoing activities. Next to the Ala Moana Beach lies Magic Island, a man made peninsula that is popular for picnics and socializing.
For boating enthusiasts, the Ala Wai Boat Harbor is just a little bit further away and is home to the Waikiki Yacht Club and the Hawaii Yacht Club, boasting the largest yacht harbor in the state.
About Park Lane Ala Moana
Park Lane’s low-rise homes were designed to connect people to a Hawaii way of life. Made up of just over seven acres, the condo project fronts the Ala Moana Center and grants residents access to the beach, world-class shopping and dining, luxurious amenities, and more.
Park Lane is home to a collection of world-class amenities with a theme of ultra-luxury. Not only does it have full concierge staff on site and immediate access to the Ala Moana Shopping Center, it has gorgeous landscaping - over 650 large trees help to create a tropical and private feel. The residences are built around multiple courtyards, with select residences having access to balconies, private hot tubs, or private pools.
The amenity common area is split between a lobby level and a club level.
- Private Entrance
- Club Lounge w/ Lanai & Fire Pit
- Private Wine Bar & Wine Storage Room
- Catering Kitchen & Wine Bar
- Dining Lounge w/ Wet Bar & Fire Pit
- Residential Conference Room
- Movie Theater
- Gated Dog Park
- Separate Mens & Womens Spa Areas
- Outdoor Whirlpool Spa
- Resort-Style Whirlpool Spa
- Massage & Treatment Rooms
- Yoga & Movement Studios
- Fitness Studio & Activity Lawn
- Chaise Lounge Lawn
- Inspirational Gardens
- 25-Ft by 75 Ft Lap Pool w/ Leisure Lanai
- Landscaped Cabanas w/ BBQ Dining
- Children’s Play Area
- Three Private Guest Suites
The condos in Park Lane are categorized by their location within the condo project relative to the mountains (mauka) and ocean (makai). Units in Park Lane come in a variety of floor plans, which are described below. The jewel of the buildings lie in the Grand Penthouse Suites, incredible units that offer a lifestyle like no other.
- The Grand Penthouse collection of units are at the top of Park Lane and face the ocean, offering a gracious island lifestyle combined with the sophistication of a modern residence. Perched above the city of Honolulu and featuring panoramic views of the ocean beyond, each home retains the feeling of a legacy estate.
- At the top on the mountain (Mauka) side of Park Lane, The Sky Residences offers gorgeous views on both mauka and makai (ocean) side, representing a single-family home experience in the sky. The U-shaped design of the Sky Residences includes a deep covered lanai that gives a unique indoor/outdoor feeling.
- The Courtyard Residences are units that feature open floorplans, with ample space for hosting guests. In addition to the ocean vistas, these units offer views over the courtyard of Park Lane.
- The Island Residences incorporate the best elements of a single-family home with the feel of a beachfront high rise with ocean views. The U-Shape design gives these units a deep covered lanai, and many units come with other features such as attached garages or private pools.
- The Ocean Residences are flooded with natural light, while still maintaining a private atmosphere. The units in this collection offer panoramic views of the Pacific ocean, with generous lanais that overlook expansive courtyards.
- The Park Residences offer a lush environment just outside their front door, a generous covered lanai that wraps around to the master suite, and a private garage.
Click the images below to see them enlarged in a new window.
Developer - Kobayashi Group & The MacNaughton Group
Park Lane was jointly developed by the Kobayashi Group and The MacNaughton Group.
The Kobayashi Group is a real estate development and investment firm that focuses solely within the state of Hawaii. A family-owned firm, they have over 40 years of experience developing projects worth over $4 billion in nearly every sector throughout Hawaii. Some of their past major projects include Kukio Golf and Beach Club, Park Lane Ala Moana, and Four Seasons Hualalai Hotel and Resort.
The MacNaughton Group is another Hawaii-based and family-owned real estate and investment company, first conceived in 1975 by Duncan MacNaughton. Their projects span a broad scope of work, including residential development, retail development, and other major projects. Park Lane Ala Moana is just one among many in their roster.
Architects - Solomon Cordwell Buenz
Solomon Cordwell Buenz is an architecture, design, and planning firm that was established in 1931 and works throughout the nation. With 4 offices, 250+ design professionals, and over 600 completed projects, they have a wealth of talent and experience to rely on. This is brought to bear in Park Lane Ala Moana.
Interior Designers - ODADA / Philpotts & Associates
Park Lane interiors were designed by ODADA and Philpotts & Associates
ODADA is an interior design firm that is internationally recognized for its clean and sophisticated aesthetic. Their work has been featured in Architectural Digest, The New York Times, Interior Design, and more.
Philpotts & Associates design their interiors to work together, enhancing the environment with a blend of aesthetic and function. Their firm is rooted in Hawaii, but has stretched across the U.S. mainland. Park Lane is one of their latest entries to interior design in Hawaii.
Condos in Park Lane are some of the most sought after in Hawaii, with Grand Penthouse units going for tens of millions and smaller ones starting around $5 million. Click here to view and see some of the active Park Lane units available for sale.
Think this Park Lane Ala Moana is the perfect place to buy a condo? Need more information about the area or the units before you make the leap?
We specialize in helping buyers purchase in luxury condo projects on Oahu while providing the complete concierge service. Reach out at 1-(808) 698-6100 or fill out the form below to request a consultation and we'll get back to you as quick as we can. We have decades of experience assisting with buying in ultra luxury condo projects - and we love putting that experience to work helping people get settled in their perfect Oahu home.