Heather Selvitelle is known for her professionalism and for energetically advocating for her clients' interests. Her specialty lies in providing luxury service at all price points. She has 20+ years of experience in the industry, with over $200 million worth of transactions under her belt.
This history has taught Heather how to communicate effectively, develop creative solutions, and achieve her and her clients desired results. They trust her to guide them clearly and concisely through the process, regardless of whether they're buyers or sellers or the type of property.
- 2002: Acquired California Real Estate License
- 2002: Became Transaction Manager with Morro Bay Realty
- 2004: Became Transaction Manager with Kahala Associates
- 2006: Acquired Hawaii Real Estate License
- 2006 through 2015: Co-Owner of Kahala Associates
- 2006 through 2021: Top Salesperson
- 2015 through 2021: Top 10 Producer with LIST Sotheby's International Realty
- 2006 through 2021: Aloha 'Aina Realtor Nominee
- 2015: Top 100 Realtors, Most Transactions Award - Hawaii Business Magazine
- 2016: Pacific Business News' Women in Real Estate
- 2016 & 2017: Best of the Best in Real Estate - Honolulu Magazine
James Madison University, Harrisonburg VA Bachelor of Arts, English, and Business
Family time, surfing, running, snowboarding, and soccer.