Born and raised in East Oahu, Brandon knows the island and the unique characteristics of each neighborhood like the back of his hand. He comes from a family of strong sales background with his mother as a realtor and father in financial services. Brandon's diverse ethnic background - Italian, Filipino, Korean, and Japanese - along with his extensive travels have contributed to his understanding and appreciation of cross-cultural differences.
As a consistent top producer, Brandon is highly regarded in the industry. He has a knack for communicating and relating to people, and building on what they share in common. His approach is to work with people not only as clients, but to develop relationships that go beyond business transactions.
Brandon's philosophy is that it's important to have a good balance between work and play.
He makes it a priority to live is life that way.
- 1998, Joined Marcus & Associates after becoming licensed
- 2000, Joined Kahala Associates
- 2010, Became Broker & Owner with Kahala Associates
- 2010, Became Broker In Charge with Kahala Associates
- 2014, List Sotheby's International Realty acquired Kahala Associates
- 2015, named Vice President at List Sotheby's International Realty
- 2016, became Broker In Charge with List Sotheby's International Realty
- 2018, HBR Professional Standards & Arbitration Committee Member
- Aloha Aina Award Nominee 1998-2019
- List Sotheby's International Realty Top Producer 2018
Certified Residential Specialist
- Deep sea fishing